1. The problem is ___________________ you do not study. a) this b) that+ c) these d) those 2. I saw a car in the distance. ___________________ was a
1. I don’t know __ who plays the harp. a) somebody b) anybody+ c) anything 2. I want to tell you __. a) anybody b) anything c) something+
1. We _____ be there until 8. We have a lot of time. a) mustn’t b) doesn’t have to c) don’t have to+ 2. We _____ pay now.
1. You need to have ___ money to travel around the world. a) many b) a lot of+ c) a few 2. I have ______ new ideas. а)
1. ____________ have left London. a) Browns b) A Browns c) The Browns+ 2. ___________Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean on____________Earth. a) —,— b) A,a c) The,the+ 3.
1. I didn’t understand what they _______ about. a) talked b) talking c) were talking+ d) are talking 2. The weather was fine. The sun _____ and the
1. There ____ an onion in the basket. a) is+ b) are c) were d) am 2. I am a doctor, _____ I? a) am not b) isn’t
1. There is a bull on the farm. … is angry. 1) He 2) They 3) It + 2. You…. play chess every weekend. 1) do not +